Monday, November 21, 2016

Bets ~ An Update

In her own words...
 
"So I need to start by thanking everyone for your prayers and positive thoughts. My mom, sister, sister in law and I met with my doctor today to review the results of my scans! I'm happy to report that my scans were good! My cancer spots continue to shrink! We are switching to chemo pills for a while. Dr Evans feels that we are doing well and can make this switch knowing that they will keep a close watch on things and can go back to regular chemo if needed. So pills twice a day for two weeks. The third week I go in for one drug through my port. It's only a half hour drip. I'm kind of excited! The side effects are a little different so we will see how this affects me. I will have more scans in 3 months hoping that everything is the same or better! I thank you and love you all for all of your support!"
 

No comments: