Sunday, November 20, 2016

Holiday Fair 2016

I get by with a LOT of help from my neighbors friends... I was in charge of making about 200 finger roll sandwiches of egg and chicken for Minnie's school's annual holiday fair. This was the 23rd year of the fair and we broke all fundraising goals and made the most money for the students we ever have...
 
Could NOT have done it without these two helpers... this is what 8 dozen hard boiled eggs looks like...

sadly no pics of MIL and Aunt Nancy would helped me STUFF all the sandwiches, get them on trays and then back to school to sell the next day, and stay with a sleeping "baby" so I could GO to school... we made short work of it and had fun (as always)

(all pictures below courtesy of our fearless PTSA president)
 
The sweet man on the left is the 2nd shift janitor. He VOLUNTEERS his time this weekend every year and REFUSES to take any money or gift cards or ANYTHING. Says... "it's the only thing I do for the kids" He's just a PEACH... My guy worked Friday night, Saturday AM and Sunday PM... could not have done it without him for sure!


 
Happy it was such a success... just not sure I need to be a part of it next year... phew that was a lot of work :) Definitely fun once it was all said and done though :)

No comments: