Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Seriously SEVEN!?

I JUST CAN'T DO IT! SEVEN!?!?! My girl and I picked through the internet a few months ago and came up with a Nike themed birthday party... seemed like something this sporty family could pull off and I think we did :)



Bag courtesy of Daddy emptying out his track stuff.... goody bags courtesy of the Nike store in Freeport

"TiTi" at the 50 yard, mid-field, 1/2 court line with her "Go" sign :)

Spikes hanging from my chandelier courtesy of a past athlete of Husband's who won 3rd place in the hurdles in the state track meet... with the bag they are stored in... felt "turf" field and Nike swoosh courtesy of MIL
 

New and Old Friends playing outside games, soccer and a fire




Puppy snuggles...


and a rousing Happy Birthday singing...


Photo Courtesy J.Lane

Photo Courtesy J.Lane
SUCH a fun time celebrating Minnie surrounded by those that love her... we are blessed...
 
Just for kicks and giggles....

 

No comments: