Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guest Poster: Dani

Hey MINNIE!!! My Momma said that your Nana and Grampa bought you a walker just like MEEEE... then she told me that we could pick it up at their house and bring it over to your house so we could play in them!!! I was SO excited!!! I couldn't understand why you wouldn't get out.my.way though...
then I figured, I didn't much care since your Mom kept flashing that camera thing in my face and I sure do LOVVVVEEEE to smile :)
but then I kinda got sick of waiting for you to move... I guess you didn't really get how to go FORWARD so we might have exchanged a few sqwaks... it's ok. You'll get it...
or not. Since you were def. DONE with being in the walker but I kept going around and around your big kitchen floor... that is... until your Dad came in from doing wood...
he sure is a GOOD time huh??
with those kisses for me...
and whispering sweet nothings in my ear...
Yah, fun day at your house Minnie. I've heard that you figured out how to go FORWARD now so maybe we can REALLY play bumper cars :) I think that would be fun!!!

No comments: