Monday, August 23, 2010

Hanging out with the Y family...

One of the "little" Y's is only home for a few short more days before heading back to "college" and I use the term loosely after listening to him recount his school and it brought me RIGHT back to JR. HIGH :) But I digress.... I *thought* we were just getting the kiddies so I asked them to all wear black/dark clothes and didn't tell them we had plans to play Manhunt after dinner... speaking of dinner... is this not the sweetest pic with the girl with the SHINEY-EST HAIR EVER?? she's soooo pretty
but to our surprise and DELIGHT the Papa of the bunch came bringing the oldest of the bunch so we "adults" just "sat around and talked" much to the 11 year old's chagrin. Poor girl. We'll have to play another time...
because clearly Husband was all ready. :)
P.S. if you know the FRIENDS episode with Monica and Chandler getting their engagement photos done, PLEASE PLEASE point A.Y. in that direction. HEE HEE HEE :)

No comments: