Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another CATCH-UP Post

Last Thursday was my "official" last day with Sky and Daws... we've had them at least once a week sometimes more throughout the summer and I can't begin to tell you how GRATEFUL and blessed I was by that time. You all know how much I think "everyone needs a Sky" but I just love spending time with my family and they only added to the FANTASTIC summer I had....The lady from the lake :) said that we could come and enjoy her water so we took full advantage... J.T. and Dani came...
Daws caught a "big one"....more on that later...
awwww... there's my girl pretending that she is innocently playing with Dani's toys...
splashing and having all kinds of fun...

what you don't see is the FISTFULS of dirt and rocks she continued to put in her mouth time and time again...hurling herself backwards in a moment of defiance at Auntie J.T. telling her "no" and throwing herself completely under the water...
scaring the be-jee-bees out of the "big one" in this pic... but onto sillier things... please note C.J.'s dirty ol'man mustache. Who was feeding that kid Oreos before lunch anyway??
Thank goodness for the corral with her BFF that took her mind off the temper tantrum
Meanwhile....how much fun was SHE having? She does love her pool but she requests days at the lake with Joyce... :) awwww..... as an added bonus she got time with JJ on his jet ski AND his his new boat...
and back to the "big one"... straight off the back of my couch...
Yah... so happy that Mama got her out of the pack 'n play where she was SUPPOSED to be taking a nap....
Friday night we spent celebrating Chloe-Belle's b-day pah-ty... too bad there are no pics of the birthday girl... only the little girl... whoopsie... :)
On Saturday we headed NORTH and you know how much I LOVE north... especially when it is to visit my cousin Tod and his 'rents who are up visiting from the south... a little different traveling this year making a couple of stops in the two hours for the little one...
but the time to get there was def. worth it with a view like this one...
and the ocean in the background isn't bad either *wink, wink* This is the view from the porch where the CountryRents are staying with Tod's parents...(CountryDad's cousin and her hubby)

While dinner was cooking....Grrrraammmppppaaa was up to his own "cooking" trying to get Minnie to say his name before TiTi's....she looks pretty intent doesn't she? She got the "Pa" down but doesn't quite get the grrrraaannnnnddddd first....

It's good to be the only girl... the littlest...AND the only grandbaby there :) hee hee hee... just teasin' CJ and Ho-Hahn :) The next afternoon we had lunch and this one tried to keep working on the "Grampa"... he'd take it if she'd call him that... he's got a couple of granddaughter's himself and he's kinda partial to them :)
She was too busy flashing those newly decended pearly whites....eating everything people would hand to her, sweet potato french fries, dinner rolls and in this picture... GINGERBREAD!!!
Happy happy people...
After lunch I took my crunchy-hippy-wanna-be self and had my picture taken in front of my FAVORITE store in this town with my baby in my sling... 1/2 sleeping...
Seriously. I can't even comment on this picture. I can only say... wait for the video.

No comments: