Wednesday, August 25, 2010

NINE years...

And today I am remembering how happy you made me by asking me to be your wife and to be by your side forever and ever....the past year has been more amazing than I could have ever DREAMED it would be 9 years ago...You are the one my heart needs to survive and I am so thankful for how God orchestrated our lives to end up together. No one else would suit me as perfectly and let's be honest, no one else could put UP with me :) Thank you for being my provider and protector. My heart hurts when I think about how grateful I am to be able to stay home with Minnie because of you. Staying home, raising our baby is the secret dream that I had tucked away in the dark places of my heart never dreaming it would come true. You make my dreams come true.

I look forward to the smooth roads ahead holding hands and living life and I pray for the days that will be challenging and know that we can make it through the Lord and only together as a team.

I love you baby and I hope you know how much. Happy Anniversary.

3 comments:

Mama H said...

*SQUEEZE*

Momma S said...

Happy Anniversary! You are such an amazing couple. God Bless Your Marriage!

Kat said...

Happy Anniversary!!!