Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun at Nana and Pa-Pa's :)

On Saturday, JJ, J, CJ and Ho-han met up with us at the CountryRents to celebrate Father's Day with BREAKFAST. Sometimes it is tough to try and do EVERYTHING all in ONE day so we spread it out over the entire weekend. Seemed nice. :) Nice and RELAXED. I like to tease Nana that her dream day would be all three kids sitting quietly on the couch reading or watching movies, not MOVING. I think she forgets they are THREE, 3 AND UNDER :) Someday Nana... someday :)

these two are becoming sweet friends... she calls him "Wah-gee" :) and it's ADORABLE!

HE'S adorable! :)



speaking of Father's Day... guess who got WHO dressed :) cute huh? :)

and because you can't get 3, THREE and under to sit quietly for very long, we went OUTSIDE...

The ramp is the biggest attraction aside from the tractors...

Pa-Pa... I thinks she's looking for her pony. Makes me a little bit sad that these guys won't grow up playing around in this yard, running in and out of the barn and across the lawn.

my sweet CJ... full on giggles from him when I kept trying to get him to pose :) He sneezed in one of them and I thought he was going to tip over with giggles.



The three of them spent quite a bit of time (a whole 5 min. at LEAST :) playing with the kayaks, buckles and snaps....





until they realized the "big guys" were down at the barn and they took OFF...

Ho-Hahn held her hand to make sure she knew where to go, how to get there and so she wouldn't be alone...

Sweet sweet sweet....a great way to spend a Saturday morning... thanks for hosting CountryRents. WE ALL love you BOTH!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

WOW! I hadn't realized how much CJ and Minnie look alike until I saw the picture of all 3 of the kids on the couch! WOW!!! So cute!!!

Ho-Hans hair is NUTS...it's big and fluffy...it's been a while since I've seen him!!! He's getting soooooo big!!