Monday, June 27, 2011

GIRL TIME!

Husband was gone over the weekend on his annual fishing trip. I packed our time right full of fun for Minnie and I to be distracted. I am SO blessed to have the gals I have in my life. That step up and step IN.... two of whom even came to spend the night with us :) GIGI!!!!!! Takin' care of tubby time for me and staying with the girl so that I could go to Bible Study and not miss a week. SO blessed.



And on Friday Aunnie Lu-Lu came to play!! We made new earrings, hung out with the L&L clan and MIL at FND, watched a movie and snuggled. Well, Laura Jane and I watched a movie and Minnie and she snuggled...

for a second :)

I am so fortunate to have the girls I have in my life. I can call on ANY of them at ANY time to do ANYTHING for me. I am loved that is for sure! Special shout out to all of you!!!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

I love Gigi's shirt...priceless! *wink*