Monday, February 27, 2012

A Day with my Redheads

LAST Monday (I know... the blog stinks these days... makes me sad) Laura Jane and I traveled north to spend the day with HB... and all.the.kids. Technically, there were five of them... thankfully we only had to wrangle 3 between the 3 of us :)It took Minnie about 3.5 minutes to warm up to Aunnie HB's house and start bossing these boys around. Asking them to come and play and stealing their snacks. :) That's my girl I guess ;)

Poor picture...but not bad considering it was taken by a 7 year old, the three of us had just eaten our weight (mind you two outta the three are PG) in snacks and salads and then lounged all over HB's leather couches while we watched the kids play... it was a rough day I tell yah...

Best line of the day... Minnie sneezed and her nose turned into Niagara Falls. Being the stellar Mom that I am I hollered from the couch, under a cozy blanket... "GOOD LORD someone get that girl a TISSUE!" To which Laura Jane replied... "that means YOU HB!" :) I love my redheads....

Minnie was a huge fan of HB's chickens... HB is a huge fan of HER chickens...it's kinda weird :)

My girl does love her some feathered friends though...

especially the kind that give her food :)



A successful day of giggles, grub and girls... mix in a couple of rough and tumble boys to play with and you get a GREAT day.

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

pssss... I miss you. <3