Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Minnie's First Haircut (AND SLEEPOVER)

On Saturday Minnie and I headed out on an "adventure" (she's STILL a big Cat in the Hat fan :) We had been talking about having Aunnie J.T. cut her hair and I decided after watching the poor girl brush her hair out of her eyes more times than I can count... Saturday was the day ~ 2 Years and 3 months of growth... (I know...and this is ALL.I.GET. :)
Patiently waiting her turn in the big girl chair...

I am so happy that J.T. was willing to do this for me. I was a little sentimental but it was a REALLY big weekend for Minnie... (more on that later)

Sitting very still... and as I found out later when she told her Daddy how she got the lollipop she had after the haircut "I be good girl. No talking." :) Poor thing thought she couldn't TALK... not that she couldn't "move" :)

All done!

How is my BABY this big? :(

She was all ready for her VERY.FIRST.SLEEPOVER! :) Minnie went to her TiTi's house for an overnight and she did GREAT! (Mom had a few tears, thanks for handling that "Yiz" :) but Minnie was THRILLED to stay there, asked to go to bed and only had tears at 5:30 in the AM when she didn't know where she was. Little snuggle time with TiTi in the chair and she was ready for her Sunday. :) My girl is so big....

2 comments:

Momma S said...

Big weekend for your Minni (and you) Such a cutie-pie.

Mama H said...

Where is the MAGIC POTION????!!!???