Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wednesdays in the Womb on Thursday: 15 Weeks

How far along: 15 Weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 10lbs ~ I was 19 weeks PG at this point the first go-round... yikes
Maternity clothes: Pants for sure... some shirts
Stretch marks: no more than before
Belly button: Flattening a bit...
Sleep: Love it
Baby movement: I don't THINK so but maybe... feeling something when I'm really still and paying attention but I think still too soon??
Food cravings: Salad, but it MUST have croutons and Newman's Own Creamy Caesar dressing
Food aversions: Mexican does NOT sound good to me
What I miss: Feeling good ALL the time
Looking forward to: "Big" ultrasound that is scheduled for 3/15 :) Praying for healthy!!! What's YOUR gender guess?

All the appts last Friday went fine. Sir Creeps A lot only did an EKG because insurance didn't approve an ECHO. If they see something funky I'll have to go back. HR on babe was 166 and my RN found it right away. I LOVE that sound... GREAT news at Loretta's... A1c (average blood sugar over the past 3 months) 5.7 which equals a blood sugar of about 117. LOVE IT. Long day but good to get it all done in one day and so fun to have MIL with me and know that Minnie was sleeping in her own bed with her Nana and Papa taking care of her :)

For real, we need a belly shot... for real... this is the LAST THING on my mind :) But I do love that I have them all with Minnie so I really need to do it for this one as well :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

I'm anxiously awaiting a picture...even though I see you often, I still look forward to seeing the pictures! Love ya...and congrats again! We are SO happy for you guys!!!