Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesdays in the Womb ~ 14 Weeks

How far along: 14 Weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up at least 6lbs ~ haven't checked in on L&L's scale lately :) Scary.
Maternity clothes: Pants for sure... some shirts
Stretch marks: no more than before
Belly button: Flattening a bit...
Sleep: Husband was away on his annual ice fishing trip this weekend and there was NO sleep... now that he's back... aaaahhhhhhh sweet 9+ hours! :)
Baby movement: I don't THINK so but maybe... feeling something when I'm really still and paying attention but I think still too soon??
Food cravings: Captain Crunch. Whoops. BUT... it doesn't make my belly feel very good so I need to really weigh the decision. :)
Food aversions: Mexican does NOT sound good to me
What I miss: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Getting a whole mess of Doc appts out of the way on Friday ~ EKG/ECHO, OB RN, Diabetic NP ~ Special shout out to CountryMum for watching Minnie and MIL for going with me so I'm not with Sir Creeps Alot at the hospital :) aka the guy who does the EKG/ECHO :)
Best moment this week: Having a day (Valentine's Day) when I actually felt about 90%+ better...I had a few waves through the day but I told Husband that night I felt the best I'd felt in a LONG time... maybe starting to round the corner??? Oh.I.Pray!
Milestones: getting said EKG/ECHO out of the way this week and looking forward to scheduling our 20 week BIG ultrasound on Friday! :)

Back with a belly shot when I have a photographer :)

3 comments:

capener said...

Praying you are around the corner for feeling better.. and you can certainly feel movement sooner the second or third or fourth time around! :)

~ Laurie said...

I had a sir creeps @ the hospital when I had my EKG at the hospital. Seriously I just wanted to put my shirt BACK DOWN!

Anonymous said...

Baby Nacho can't understand why you are not a fan to Mexican...It is her FAVORITE!!!!!

LJC