Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How we "told" the kids...

TELLING people we are PG has GOT to be one of the BEST times in our lives. :) So FUN!! :) And telling all the kids was no exception! :) Their families were all coming over for one of the NFL playoff games and we checked in with their Mama's to make sure they were all set with us doing the big reveal. They were and this is what happened! :)

I wrote it on the chalkboard. :) Chloe LOVES to play with the easel when she comes over with Minnie so I knew it would be no time before she noticed. Sure enough... she went over, read it faster than I thought possible, but sidled right up to me and quietly said... "why'd you write THAT!?" :) SIL L immediately said, "bring Sky over..." it took her a minute longer than Chloe... but she got it :) at this point all the adults are watching what is going on from the kitchen and the boys of the group are taking it in from the living room... NO.ONE. IS.TALKING. :) It was hysterical :) the girls didn't SAY anything... SIL Bets convinced Bri Bri to go over... (I say convinced... you try talking a 16 year old into ANYTHING :) bah ~ teasing Bri Bri!! :)


I didn't manage to capture her jaw-drop on film but she came out with "THERE'S GONNA BE ANOTHER ONE!?!?!!?" :) And I think the boys were in at that point! :)


It was SUCH fun after they all knew talking about if they want a boy or a girl and chatting about names :) I HATE keeping secrets from those that I love but this was worth the wait :)





1 comment:

Momma S said...

Such a sweet post. <3