Friday, May 8, 2015

Monday & Tuesday Days 22 and 23

Weather: Monday Sunny 85!!!! Tuesday Sunny and 75 LOVE IT!

Food: Kinda gave up on the lemon water... tastes yucky and wasn't doing anything
(Monday) Coffee with almond milk little syrup
1 waffle with jam
Pasta salad with chicken and dressing
Piece of Liz's chocolate
Pasta salad with chicken, raspberries and blackberries
 
Two waffles with jam
1 1/2 bananas for snack and to treat a low blood sugar
guess... pasta salad with chicken (I'm 'bout done with that meal)
Piece of Liz's chocolate
Steak, brown rice, steamed asparagus FROM MY GARDEN!!! and salads 


Supplements: Fish oil once, turmeric w/black pepper twice, probiotic once, vitamin D once (didn't take the meds until bedtime Monday)
 
Drs: I spoke to my PCP office and have asked my dr. to give me any and every Lyme test available... I'm waiting for a call back letting me know if she agrees to it or not ~ she called back on Tuesday and said she agreed to the Lyme tests, now I'm waiting for them to tell me when they are ordered at the lab closest to me

Overall pain level and locations: 5/6ish... mostly feet and finger
 
Cliff Notes from SIL L:

Tuesday
morning and breakfast routine same.

Lunch
leftover 'spaghetti'
clementines

snack
fritos
skinny popcorn

supper 
burger
brown rice

No comments: