Friday, May 8, 2015

Wednesday & Thursday

Weather:  Sunny, Sunny, Sunny 75+

Food: Kinda gave up on the lemon water... tastes yucky and wasn't doing anything
Coffee with almond milk little syrup
No breakfast
Homemade guac with corn chips and leftover steak
Piece of Liz's chocolate
Leftover crockpot pork (was in the freezer) with leftover brown rice pasta
Skinny Pop
 
1 waffle with jam
1 banana
Some strawberries, 1/2 an orange and Skinny Pop for "lunch"
Piece of Liz's chocolate
Tacos, mine were on corn chips with lettuce, quac, and burger


Supplements: Fish oil once, turmeric w/black pepper twice, probiotic once, vitamin D once Wednesday I also took 3 Advil in the AM
 
Drs:

Overall pain level and locations: Wednesday was a "BAD" day... I could barely move, I had so much I wanted to get done around the house and it was a battle to not climb back into my bed... thank goodness the weather was nice and I have the two cutest reasons to just keep going. My back, my chest, my finger, my feet... everything. Brutal :( 8/9 ~  Thursday was better... 6/7

Cliff Notes from SIL L:

Wednesday
morning...same
banana
lunch 
salad with steak
blueberries/raspberries
clementines

snack
banana
skinny popcorn

supper
pork tenderloin
brown rice
steamed broccoli

waffle with approved jelly
 
****very bloated early in week from pancakes (flaxseed KILLS me)....

No comments: