Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pineland Farm

On Friday of April break we headed NORTH (I love north! :) to hit Pineland Farm. Minnie has been before... a fun trip with the D crew back when Miss B was only teenie tiny and Country Mouse was just NOT up for the excursion. This was my first time and I LOVED IT!!

SEE ANYONE YOU KNOW?
 
Our first "stop" was to collect eggs from 250 chickens.... if you know ME at ALL you know this is WAY out of my COMFORT ZONE... however...

I'd do just about anything for these two...

and ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!

Next stop... calf barn... with a gorgeous walk...


and tractors the right color...

FREEZING!

This calf was 20 minutes old... already removed from his Mama and truth be told... we Mama's in the group were having a HARD TIME with that...



Bigger calves...




Oh yeah... April vacation and I get this gal... precious time spent PRECIOUS time...


Thinking about "milking" a cow but ultimately deciding it wasn't for her...:)


The Lunch Bunch



Sweet Nellie B!



And then the highlight... because we paid for tixs to the kids program we were able to go into the Equine Barn for free... and then we had the most AMAZING man let us UP AND ON his 17+ hand Dutch horse... the highlight of the day for SURE...





I COULD NOT BELIEVE MINNIE GOT ON!! SO SO SO PROUD OF HER!

My horse crazy girl is a little LESS crazy lately but I was SO proud she took advantage of this opportunity... heck... I WANTED TO GET ON!








 




This horse was AH-MAY-ZING...

GORGEOUS and calm and def. the highlight for ALL the kiddos AND Moms! :)
Nap ride in the car finished the day and it could not have been a BETTER way to spend the LAST DAY OF VACATION... except... it wasn't over yet... stay tuned...

No comments: