Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The End. This Girl.

Honestly... I have THE.BEST.Sisters in LOVE... You all WISH you could have the sisters I do... TRUST ME.
 
But honestly... for this girl to give up and sacrifice like she did for the entire 30 days... overwhelms me in a way that I wouldn't EVER be able to put into words. This blog post has taken me SO long to just be able to get my mind around... and stop crying every time I started typing.

Giving up how you eat is so much more than "giving up how you eat"... It is rethinking all that you do, how you take care of your family and required MUCH planning ahead. This gal took it all on JUST to support me. Just so I wouldn't have to do it alone and just to be the person I could lean on who truly understood what I was going through in that very moment because SHE was going through the same thing...

I would throw myself in front of a bus for her babies but I don't know that I would have given up what she did for those 30 days. I love this girl and I am so SO blessed and thankful for her... especially the past 30 days... Thank YOU SIL L

It didn't really answer any questions of what are potential trigger foods for me but as Husband said... "it's not like you are hurting yourself by eating better" :) So now I wait for blood work checking for Lyme and I have an appointment in June with the rheumatologist that Husband will be able to come to as well. Onward and upward and so happy the food chapter is done... for now. ;)

No comments: