Sunday, September 4, 2016

Tea Party

Last Sunday the girls and I took MIL and CountryMum on an adventure to the country.....

Sweet Liz and her Momma had planned a BEAUTIFUL tea party for girls... it was AMAZING!

GORGEOUS decorations...

amazing foods....

beautiful flowers....



and little treats and treasures tucked EVERYWHERE...




Her Aunt even did a little "skit" for the girls about caterpillars turning into butterflies and how important it is to work on our inside beauty so it comes out to others...

The girls had to each write something they could do now that would be pleasing to God... Miss B said "have good manners" and Minnie chose "help Mom and Dad"

They put them into this box and viola....out came a butterfly!!!


Inside was of course... SWEET TREASURES!

a SPECIAL day for sure with my little ladies...

and so thankful that my sweet MIL and CountryMum could come along and share in the special time


When we got to the party Miss B said "I wish Cam was here..." I said... "I know, I'm sure he would have fun but this is just for girls..." she responded with... "I know. But it STINKS that Cameron isn't here" :)
 
good thing he showed up towards the end of the party... :)

I cannot even express how special this girl is to me... such a special time she and her Momma put on for everyone. We were all so blessed and had such an amazing time....

No comments: