Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Bathroom Renovation Take TWO....or is it 3?

a couple of years ago you may have remembered THIS POST....Well... about 8 months after that post this... happened....

the paint started peeling off in SHEETS... Miss B said "this one looks like a bunny Mama!" :)

so in the spring I went with Liz, Spencer, MC and my gift card to Home Depot and got new paint...and primer.... and sanding paper.....

and then the thought of redoing my bathroom would have me in tears thinking about the pain my body was going to have to go through.... and then well... you all know about how we spent our summer.... but... I finally decided it really HAD to be done... I had to $uck it up and move forward....

and then CountryMum caught wind that I was going to start working and "Bob" said he'd like to help and Aunt Nancy offered to take MC for some fun and then Tamarah showed up with Miss O to play....

and before I knew it....




(keepin' it real)



(his one and only break in FOUR DAYS :))

BUT... By Friday it was FINISHED...We started on Tuesday and on Saturday AM Husband helped me put everything back together....



I'm so much happier with the paint coverage... it now flows like an "en suite" from our bedroom

and I'm looking forward to actually getting something hung up on the walls....

Will keep you posted :)
 
COULD NOT have done last week without CountryMum or "Bob"... they were worker bees, encouragers and skilled at what needed to be done and how to do it.
SO very thankful for my "village".

No comments: