Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Time Well Spent

Tracy and her family are here visiting...I always feel so blessed that this girl takes time away from family and other friends to see MEEEEE! She makes us a priority and as usual we had an amazing night. Sad... Glory and ~Laurie were not able to join us but next time for sure...

I went into this night telling Mama H that I just wanted a time with girlfriends when I could laugh so hard I cried... mission accomplished on the ride THERE....
 
and the giggles just kept coming. It was so refreshing to giggle at T's sense of humor again and eat up this time together (pun totally intended ;)

I miss this sweet girl...


and just to make she and Mama H laugh... friends don't let friends walk in the dark... ;)

We always have a wonderful time when we get together and I look forward to next summer....

September 2011
 
 
 
 
*top 3 pictures courtesy of Mama H


No comments: