Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby...


Where do I even start to let you know how much I love you... how thankful I am that you picked me... how privilaged I am to be your wife.... how you are still up on that little pedestal and I can't believe that I got you....

The anticipation seven years ago of walking down the front lawn at my parent's house to be married in front of our closest family and friends and pledge our lives to each other... is nothing compared to the anticipation I have every day of my life waking up next to you... (well, except for ALL the fishing trips! :)

This past year has been like something neither of us could have ever imagined (nor wanted to when it comes to the bad/sad parts) but I can't imagine going through it with anyone else. You are my rock, my comforter, my constant, my everything. I love you more today than I could have even dreamed possible seven years ago. My heart hurts. I wonder how my heart will be able to handle 50 years....I love you Husband.

3 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :)

Mama H said...

Happy Anniversary Indeed!

mykids4hisglory said...

You are such a cute couple! Congrats on 7 years!!!
XO