Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One MORE time...

So I'll jump back on the horse after my last HORRENDOUS camping experience. I'm willing to give it another whirl this summer... Camping is not really MY thing :) I'm more of a rustic cabin looking out over a lake sort of girl. (ones with indoor plumbing and comfy beds to sleep in)

But camping....eh.....I love to be outdoors, I love that Husband cooks everything, I love that I basically just sit in my camp chair and do NOTHING... but sleeping on the ground, public pottys, public showers you have a pay for and can't regulate the temperature, dirt, rain, and soggy food are NOT my idea of the BEST WAY to spend our SEVEN YEAR wedding anniversary :)

Yes, not only are we camping, but its in honor of our anniversary.... :) Leaving as soon as I can bust out of this place Thursday and spending until Sunday.... (so Bets, if you want Chloe-Belle's b-day on Sunday just let us know what time to be back for...we can do IT! said in a Bob the Builder sort of voice :))

I AM looking forward to time with my boys, sun, being outdoors, time with my boys, sun, the lake, sun, time with my boys, hikes/walks through the woods, time with my boys, sun, exploring, time with my boys, and sun.... :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

SOOOO FUN!!!!

mykids4hisglory said...

Now THAT sounds like a good time!!