Friday, August 15, 2008

ONE...

I have ONE picture to load... and I will... after I get it off my camera... but really, what do you expect from five bloggers who have their own private chatting board, never get together, one lives 20+ hours away and there was a table full of food and drink? Yah... we pretty much never shut up. Hence.... ONE picture :)

I'll try to share it this weekend.... along with... you won't want to miss this... a re-cap of our evening that we have planned for tonight... trust me. It will be worth it. :) :)

3 comments:

~ Laurie said...

I still can't believe we got just one photo. I specifically didn't bring my camera b/c I thought for SURE the flash from all the others would be going off too many times!

Mama H said...

Such a good time!!!!

No digital camera for Mama H (don't get me started about this)...so I was at the mercy of all you other blogging fools...hahaha.

TracyMichele said...

I purposely left my camera behind knowing (1) Countrymouse would FOR SURE have her own and (2) the Littles had friends over and I knew there would be photo opps here for them. And was.I.right! hehe. At least we mananged ONE photo. *giggle*