Sunday, August 17, 2008

The weekend report...

I promised you it would be worth it and trust me it is... we just have some old news to take care of first because the pics were so cute... :)


He might LOOK like he is not having fun but he was happy!!! :) Somebody loves their Uncle "Husband" :) :) ~ Jeepers I need better nicknames :)

I am so disappointed that this pic is kinda blurry. Great one of CountryMum and the Ceegster
So here's the big fun.... :)


Friday night we spent at the LAWN MOWER RACES!!! No, I'm NOT kidding :) there was a whole crew there... oh wait.... that was just OUR family :) It was actually not really well attended since they moved the venue but we had a GREAT time regardless and can't WAIT to go again!!! :)

Yep, that's the pace mower.... :)

And I know this is a FAMILY SHOW but this is just too much redneck funny NOT to show... :) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHey look, its all the kids that were there... :)

Honestly, CountryDad could TRY to look a LITTLE more impressed. Or maybe he's thinking... THESE are the TWO I GOT??? SERIOUSLY? THESE TWO!?!?!?! :) Sunday after church we headed off to the lake... I'm glad we caught these guys before they took off.... I sure love this little man and he sure loves his Mama :)
Our favorite place to be.....


3 comments:

Mama H said...

Awesome weekend indeed.

I love the pic of you on the front of the boat...you look at peace. :)

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

You always have such great pics! :) LOVE the one of you on the front of the boat, and not sure if it's because Husband participated in picture taking or just because it show's the way life really should be! :)

Country Mouse said...

:) def. the way life SHOULD be EVERYDAY J ~