Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yah well..

I'm a fair weather fan. I'm back at work. The weather is NOT cooperating. Husband is ok with it and I'm hoping to take these days off in the next couple of weeks....WHEN THE SUN COMES BACK OUT. RAH.
In the meantime... a huge post of what we DID do in the few days I DID have off....ate dinner HERE on Friday night...

With her... :) love you Joyce!!Went to my version of Disney World... :) in the rain....Family Christmas Card 2008 ~ watch for it :)Does the word "sausage" come to anyone else's mind? :) bah!Sunday we enjoyed 20 min. of no rain (notice it is NOT blue skies behind us) back at the lake...(he loves me :)Then we had to move the party inside because the skies opened up yet again.... this guy doesn't seem to mind :)Monday Husband and I spent shopping all day... yep...you guess it... IN THE RAIN... and then met up with all these fun folks for dinner!!!! That's CountryMum and Dad, J and her rents are in there... D&Joyce from the lake... And at the kids table... D&Joyce's son... The whole crew at the "infamous" everytime they eat in this town... bridge picture. :) Good times. Yep. Sun was out. The whole time we were INSIDE EATING DINNER.... don't worry... skies opened up again on our way home... don't think we even had sun for a SECOND.

4 comments:

kruegercg said...

Howdy...great pictures, although you are not allowed to complain about the rain!! We have had FOUR yes FOUR days of dry weather (Not sunshine, just dry) in FORTY days. Not happy. My lawn got be a foot long...I couldn't cut it because it was too wet!! I can't wait for Alaska. Snow... Or...maybe I will take a flying job up in Holten, ME...nice quite northern me camp/lake house...hmm...nice.

Anyhow...great pictures and stories!!

Sean

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

I did not even notice the camera come out at dinner, you are getting good at this! :) I LOVE the pics of the boy, SOOO CUTE! :) Sorry the weather did not cooperate with your vaca, but glad you get to go back to work and take the days when it's nice! :)

TracyMichele said...

This weather blows! :(

Country Mouse said...

He IS so cute but you are DEF. partial and I'm still up for debate on being partial :) BAH! :)