Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ah... camping alone...

We saw some wild life on the ride up...
We went for a "hike" on Friday... WOW... little more than either of us realized... Was pretty worth it at the top though....

Do you SEE all the fish!?!? Fighting for a little piece of bread!!! The water at the top of this mountain was FREEZING. Like body NUMBING cold...

Saturday we figured we had to work the "upper body"??? so we rented a canoe... Some of "us" paddled and made fun on the girl in the front for not doing anything...
I'm doing something.... it's called taking PICTURES!!! :) Camping alone...it was an experience :) we def. kept looking for the "kids" and they were a HUGE "miss" for us... we did enjoy the quiet, (I finished an entire book in two days) and we enjoyed the spontaneity of going and doing... or not... I'd camp alone with Husband again but for me.... this girl was the
biggest part of what I missed camping...I sure did miss you L... you are one of the best parts about camping... :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

I like how you're not afraid to call yourself out on being a princess...hahaha...I love the picture with the toe...hahaha...priceless. :)

Country Mouse said...

:) tee hee hee