Monday, July 7, 2008

Ok there were SOME fun parts for me...

Headed for our destination...
The "set-up" is a force to be reckoned with...So is this TEAM... DON'T mess with their "groove"... Yes, that IS a raw egg he is pretending to eat....Who knows what he is doing? Gosh I love 'im :)
My three neices...so cute!
I shudder to think of these two at 16 and 17 years old...
That is Sky...I look at this picture and all I think is that song... "how deep the Father's love for us...how vast beyond all measure..." she looks so small and the lake is soooo big... God's love, we just can't get our minds around it...
This was the day of the demise... yes, you can see above it is gorgeous, sunny, and BriBri is in her bathing suit. I am wrapped snuggly in a towel because I was FREEZING... which probably should have told me SOMETHING... :) Ah well, it was WORTH it for this day on the lake...

I *heart* this picture....what is better than a sunny day, lakeside, looking up at clouds with your Mamma? In this little boy's world, right then... I bet... NOTHIN'!

2 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

AAWWW! THAT has GOT to be the picture you said I'd love...and I do! What a cute shot...I had NO idea you were taking it! Thank you...so sweet!

Mama H said...

Good times had by all!