Friday, July 11, 2008

Sights of Summer... Part 2

It was one of those PERFECT summer days... when there was a breeze, the humidity was low, it was warm and the sun was out... What better way to spend dinner time than on the deck... it really doesn't get MUCH better than this...
Clearly we did a good job :) "WHAT is this?" you might ask??That is Husband putting Katherine's (back later with a link to her story) theory to the test... if you let them bite you and then fly off... will it still itch. Oh yeah... we watched it "fill up" and fly off... barely a mark on his skin and then he pipes up with... "well, they don't usually make me itch anyway..." oh he's a funny one :)

3 comments:

Mama H said...

HILARIOUS that he was 'testing' the theory and you caught it on camera!!! The two of you crack me up with your photo opps...

PS...everytime I have a bug bite, it's usually from a mosquito that did his business without me even knowing...so I don't think I buy into the theory. :)

Country Mouse said...

EVERYTHING becomes a photo op :) tee hee hee

Oh yeah, I'm pretty convinced its a farce (her family thinks she's a kook too! :) bug bites itch any way you look/feel/deal with them :)

TracyMichele said...

Yeah.. I don't buy the theory either.

And I didn't see any basil butter for that corn on the cob. Oh you are missing out, my dear friend!