Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some Lovin'

Got this email from Heidi last Friday...can you all leave her some lovin' in my comments? I know she checks my blog and I just want her to know we are ALL thinking about her!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to write to say Marc is off to Iraq tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for all your thought and prayers, and please continue to think of him as he is away for this next year. He is excited and nervous for this opportunity but can't wait until this year is over and then he can come home to the boys and I.

Thanks again.... and we will talk to you soon.

Love,
Heidi

2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

Hey J ~ how in the WORLD are you posting tomorrow morning at 5:39 am???


Heidi ~ Prayers for you and Marc and those sweet babes of yours!

der2jeter said...

Heidi--my thoughts and prayers are with Marc as he prepares to leave. My thoughts and prayers are also with you and your family.