Sunday, July 13, 2008

The weekend...as usual... TRY TO KEEP UP...

It would be summer and we would be busy as Husband likes to say :)

*For the most part... you are going to have to fend for yourselves...which could be funny when you try to figure some of these pics out...but I'm tye-YED and want to go snuggle up with the cool summer breeze blowing through my bedroom with my very good book...
Could they BE ANY more different?? I thought not. :)
Resident...Lah-hay-deees man... watch out PQ, I think "Husband" is movin' in on your title...
Should I be worried?? :)She IS cute...:)

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

1) Is that a box of luncheon meat between D&S? *giggle*
2) I'm confused.. who is the baby on Husband's lap?

Mama H said...

I Love the pics!!!! (PS...Why does PQ always make THAT face!!!???...it's hilarious!)

Country Mouse said...

1) it IS luncheon meat :) how'd you guess? :)

2) Jen's sister's baby... :) cute huh? 10-12 weeks older than CJ :)

3) PQ ~ uh... need I refer you to the face you were making at girl's night? :) BAH!! :) he is SO cute!