Monday, July 21, 2008

It was a family affair...(Saturday)

BBQ to finish off our last Bible study...took Rebound to play with his Mom and brother...the lab in the blue collar is his brother, Mike, :) and when Husband and I were making the tough decision on WHICH adorable puppy to take home, Mike made it to the final round. It was between he and Rebound. Came down to, that little boy in the back there? Yah. He was about 4 when we got the pups and Mike was HIS DOG. :) Who am I to seperate a boy from his best friend? :) I think we all got the best dog for our families :)Look how attentive they all are. (I'm HOLDING a piece of STEAK in my hand!! :) Hey, parents will "modify their children's behavior" any way they can, right? :)Meanwhile, out back....Yah, as a bird non-lover, I don't even know what to SAY to these pics.

Ran out of time... I'll be back later with Sunday...it's a good one. You should come back to check it out :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

CLUCK! CLUCK!

Oh I do love the fact that the girls are in touch with their farm-girl sides!