Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Did you hear...My DADDY GOT A JOB!!!"

*I don't think there could have BEEN more pride in the 6 year old's voice last night!!! :) BIL, L, has been without a job for the last 10 weeks or so...prayers have been answered, as usual :), and bigger than I think we'd hoped to imagine!!! :)

So how many kids CAN you fit in a hatchback with a 117lb dog??


So of course that was reason to celebrate! (we'll take anything to go to the local ice cream shop! :)

Look what Mimi let's us do when you are not around Mama!! :) tee hee heeGREAT summer night spent with the family, hanging out in the gardens eating ice cream... love nights like this...

4 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

SOOOO HAPPY for L and the whole family. Praise God! :)

TracyMichele said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO! GOD ROCKS! I'm so happy to hear he landed a job. SWEET! Granted.. now his summer "vacation" will be cut short. haha.

Pretty sure you need to contact the owner of that ice cream shoppe and have them start a frequent buyer program. Y'all sure do consume a LOT of ice cream!

Country Mouse said...

Just for the record... :) I didn't GET any ice cream last night :) was still full from dinner :) or the time I had it two nights ago :) tee hee hee!

Mama H said...

PTL INDEED!!!!!

No ice cream for Country Mouse!!?? WOW...I don't even know what to say...hahaha