Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sunday...good friends

The VBS kids had a "performance" as Sky called it :) She was ALL jazzed up! I love how her eyes are FOCUSED on "Glory" to make sure she doesn't miss anything! They did SUCH a great job singing about God's Power and leading the church in "Untitled Hymn". Gorgeous! Great job Mama H and Glory with your AWESOME enthusiasium!!! :)
G&M are HERE!! G&M are here!!! :) Alivia is trying to make friends with Zoe who keeps stealing her cracker!!! Come on Bethany ~ you've GOT to step in :)


Such a wonderful time to just sit back and watch the two girls, Patty and Michelle, reconnect, catch up and fellowship. I am blessed just to have been a part of the day. What a group of gorgeous, Godly, women. (and women-to-be!) :)

2 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

Great pictures. I love the last one with all of those lovely girls and women!!!
It would've been perfect if YOU were in it!!! There weren't any boys to take the pic?
Also, I love how you call me "Glory" but I looked it up and I in NO WAY deserve a name like that!!! Are you sure you're using the right word?! ;o)

Country Mouse said...

They were in and out for most of they day but I think they were ALL out when we took the pic. :) s'ok... good to have the two families together :)