Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A few random things...

Bethany brought this rose to me... for no particular reason last week and made my day...after day... after day... as I watched it open and got to stare/smell it on my desk :) Love that girl!Not sure how this pic didn't make it up on the Weekend Report but went to see Menopause the Musical with Mum on Friday night... GOOD TIME... Take your mothers, grandmothers, aunts, mother in laws and laugh :) it's a good time :) (little risk-eh at the end just as a warning...) but SUCH a great time!!!Proof. Proof that we saw the girl!! :) Oboyz called last night (Monday) to say she was visiting her sister (GA) at the ice cream shop down the road from our house... I think it took me all of 30 seconds to hurl myself into the car to scoot down to see her and enjoy a lemon? :) ice cream!!! This picture cracked us up because Husband is pretty much taking it of himself! :)Ah...there we go. That's better! :) And Oboyz got to see her best friend (insert sarcasm) :) She is such an animal lover... (insert sarcasm) :)
Pics for Hong Kong... :) (and Tracy because she loved the johnny so much the last time :) Husband went in today for his 2nd kidney stone BLASTING... It took longer as far as waiting rooms and him laying on the table waiting for it all to begin but I think he handled this one better as far as coming out of surgery... He's my rock star! :) Love you baby!!!


Had to take this... obviously couldn't wear his wedding ring in the OR but it does crack me up that there'd be NO chance of him picking up a nurse back there with THAT white ring around his finger :) :) tee hee hee

5 comments:

der2jeter said...

Holy crud...I am such a bad sister. I completely forgot what day this was going to take place. Thank you so much for updating me with this. How is he this morning? I will give him a call in a little bit to check on him. Will he be home?

Country Mouse said...

He may be outside. This AM he was going to get tomato cages at Mama's and an RX for me but then I think he's planning on being home. I'd call his cell phone though. He typically has it with him when he's out there. No worries, the original date was actually supposed to be this Friday. It *just* got rescheduled to yesterday last week or maybe the end of the week before. He's feeling good today. Has not taken a STITCH of pain meds. Rock star. :)

TracyMichele said...

Seriously.. allowing one shot in a johnny is a temproary lapse in judgement. Allowing a SECOND picture in a johnny is simply insane. That man is insane. hehe.

mykids4hisglory said...

I don't know what it is...a man in a johnny??? Maybe that's why I got into nursing! LOL! They just need to be taken care of and seem so vulnerable...Is this inappropriate to share?! hehe

Country Mouse said...

GLORY: CRACKING UP HERE! CRACKING UP! :)