Saturday, July 19, 2008

Come on...Play along...you know you wanna....

A - Attached or single: Attached forever and always to Husband
B - Best Friend: Laura Jane
C - Cake or Pie: Pie. Strawberry Rhubarb
D - Day of the Week: Saturday
E - Essential Item: A.M. Coffee/Clickers (I can’t choose)
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Nasty. Neither.
H - Home town: You know.
I - Indulgences: Pedicures
J - January or July?: July
K - Kids: no…
L - Life is incomplete without: The Lord and my Family
M - Marriage Date: August 25, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother, JJ, three sister in laws and a brother in law
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges. Apples make my mouth itch
P - Phobias or Fears: Judgment Day
Q - Quote: “You’ve GOT to be KIDDING me”
R - Reason To Smile: It’s Friday, the sun is out-ish, it’s summer, Gary and Michelle are flying in tonight, FND @ L&L’s, Husband, Rebound, millions of reasons…
S - Season: Summer ~ All 6 days of it in Northern New England :)
T - Tag Three: All of you on the sidebar
U - Unknown fact about me: I know NO idea. I think you all know EVERYTHING already!? Scary! :) But ask away if you don’t and I’ll tell yah! :)
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Most definitely oppressor of animal. God created them. I eat them. Though I do love me some veggies too! :)
W - Worst Habit: Occasionally biting my nails
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: I guess it would depend on the reason. Neither are painful in their own right…
Y - Your favorite food: Pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini, for whatever it’s worth. I think that stuff is crap. :)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

V: Um.. for the record, God created humans and fish, too. ;)