Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friday night and Saturday at least...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when we are all at, FND @ MIL's as I abbreviate it to my girlfriends... for the rest of you... that's Friday Night Dinner at Mother in Law's aka Mama. Hail Hail the gang was ALL here.... even if Brando DID skip class to be there... lucky us! :)
You'll notice SIL L is "special"... it's a good thing we love her that way :) :)
And "special" breeds... we are not REAL sure....:) my favorite part is that he doesn't see ANYTHING thing wrong with this.... clearly the kid in the background has it going on and HE knows how very very wrong this is... :) Good thing we LOVE this guy too :)
In all seriousness... we are very concerned about his self-esteem... I think we really need to work on building him up... :)
Why is she using the same face her Mama used LAST Friday night on GA? :)
Speaking of GA....hey... there she is! :) She RAN... (I know!? We didn't think throwers knew HOW to run... :) a 5K, dribbling a basketball the entire way.... GO GA! :) Love any time I get to spend with yah!!! :)

After the road race which Husband and I helped with, we headed up to a lake for a party for a couple of his co-workers... note there are no pictures of this gorgeous home on the lake. I'm afraid I'd have to work on not "coveting" what your neighbors have. Wow.

2 comments:

Mama H said...

I love D-Dawg's outfit...well, I LOVE the fact that he thinks it's totally normal..hahaha!

GA rocks the house....as if she dribbled the whole time. She's amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

O throwers run all right.....into the field to get what you hucked, its quite the work out...and the reason I have this gorgeous figure...(ya you can laugh now!!:)hehehe!!