Thursday, September 4, 2008

UPDATED: Spending time in the kitchen...

Edited to ad: PB cookies...AWESOME!!!! SO YUMMY I made them again last night (Thursday) for a work BBQ today.... Yum! Yum!

Made THESE two nights ago (Tuesday)... OH MY GOODNESS were they GOOD!!!! Don't expect them to taste like biscuits because they.... DON'T. They are muffins and taste like muffins. Yum Yum Yum!!!

I made THESE yesterday AM (Wednesday)..... oh yes... BEFORE WORK.... sometimes I get motivated... (I'm doing this post, Wednesday so we haven't eaten them yet....planning on it for dessert tonight ~ Wednesday... confused yet?) ... I'll keep you posted on the taste...

Oh I love my kitchen.... :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

YUM....cheesy muffins...oh my...yum.

The cookies look yummy as well...so tasty with a little cup of hot tea. :)