Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're OUTTA here...

Laura Jane and I got together last night with the intention of running a few errands downtown and grabbing a coffee... until we saw this HUGE cruise ship and decided to throw caution to the wind and LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND.... can't you see it behind us?? The huge ship? No? Well, I guess that's because Billy Ray Cyrus (obviously we are not using his REAL name to protect him) missed the part where we wanted to be cheesy and touristy and have our picture taken WITH THE CRUISE SHIP BEHIND US....Course we didn't realize it until we GOT on the ship and you know at that point its too late to have your picture taken with a SHIP BEHIND YOU.....
ah well... who are we kidding... you know we only sprung for coffee... vs. the $6000 trip outta town... but it was fun to pretend for a little while and we sure got a good giggle about the NO CRUISE SHIP BEHIND US pic....
Hope you did too :)

Have I mentioned how much I love my BFF!?!?!? :) I sure DO!

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Hilarious!! Before moving on to the next photo (and also before reading the next entry), I sat here trying to FIND the ship in the background!!! Hilarious!!!!

TracyMichele said...

First off... wrong clothing for a CRUISE, gals! And speaking of clothing: What is with all the long gear!? Oh MY I got chills just looking at that photo! I was hoping to see you in skirts, tanks and drinking ICE coffee. :)