Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NOT a bad day...

I got to spend a little time with this little man at work while his Mama took care of some "business". I went to the "big city" to hang out with THIS gorgeous girl who comes from just an AMAZING family... oh wait... she's my cousin... I'M her family :)
And she GAVE me these new kicks!!! Her company had a whole bunch of samples that happened to be size MOOSE (aka 10) and she doesn't KNOW anyone else who is size MOOSE :) LUCKY ME!!! They ROCK!!! Thanks again Babe! You can give me shoes ANYTIME!!! :) Course I told her these would have come in handy back HERE... :) So when I got home I told Husband that I could wear them on our next hike. :) He laughed and said... start sarcasm "CUZ that will be sometime soon" end sarcasm :)


1 comment:

Mama H said...

The shoes are AWESOME!!! Lucky girl.

PS..I don't think you have MOOSE FEET...not at all.