Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Re-cap

Friday I had to go to the "big city" to take an exam... in the same plaza was this building... does this MEAN anything to anyone? :) Am I AT the right place that I'm thinking I'm at in my mind? Only one person can answer that... the rest of you... well... scroll on down to the rest of the weekend :) Friday night we had some friends over for dinner and then some additional friends came a little later to watch a movie. Our hope was to do a "sit-in" instead of a "drive in" and watch a movie projected outside on the back of the house... Rain hindered that plan but Techie JJ rigged it all up inside, we stayed dry and warm, and the 18 foot wall worked just fine....grab your snacks and let's go!!!

Look, Mike and Janna came...

And Jake and Kara... and there's BIL L
I love how SIL L AND Rebound BOTH think GA is a little kookie :) Good thing she's cute :)
And there's JJ w/ J... don't worry he did actually make it onto the couch to sit with her during the movie... he was graciously taking care of hitting "play" :) Saturday AM, Laura Jane came over so I could do her hair and make-up for a wedding she was in the next town over. CountryMum took the pic but we didn't grab any of her? :( Sad.


Hanging out on Sunday, watchin' football and smelling the pot roast in the crock pot is not a bad way to finish off the weekend... ahhhhh

3 comments:

Mama H said...

SOOO FUN! We were wondering how the BIG SCREEN movie was going work outside (in the rain). I'm glad to see that it was still a success!! :)

TracyMichele said...

DRP! DRP! DRP!! And right in front of that door is where I had to use MY jumper cables to start some guy's truck. Yes.. ME. Wearing a short skirt and Nine West, in an office full of 5 other men and I am the only one who not only OWNED jumper cables but was the only one who knew HOW to jump start a car! Ahhh the days. Ahhh the memories! :)

And for the record.. tell your SIL and DOG that GA is the only one who looks NORMAL in that photo. I'm beginning to wonder who REALLY is the crazy one. haha.

Country Mouse said...

:) Ahhhhh Building B :) Ahhhhhhh Nine West.... :)