Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Seven??

I am working on a special potion that keeps kids young forever... in my basement. And for those of you that REALLY know me, that part... the basement part threw you because you KNOW I don't hang out in my basement.
But... if I WAS to hang out in my basement, I WOULD come up with a special potion to keep the kiddies small....
I remember when her Mama called to tell me she was having a GIRL and "what am I going to do with a GIRL!?!?!" :) And I wished and prayed for this little one to be a complete 180 degrees different from her older brother :)
God says yes sometimes. Your welcome L&L :) hee hee hee

Happy Birthday Sky... NO.. I love YOU more...

2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

When you figure out that potion I'd like some!

TracyMichele said...

We need to compare notes. I've been working on a formula for 5 1/2 years now. :(