Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Three VERY random things...

In my neighborhood. NO. I'm not kidding. IT IS SEPTEMBER PEOPLE!!! COME ON... Enjoy the foliage would yah!?For my co-worker Cathy, posted here so I can grab it and email it to her at work tomorrow. As an added benie... Laura, check this out. Not a bad white. So if I think it's "not bad" you will either love it or hate it :)
Finally, what do you do while you roast a chicken for dinner (that you have just found out you are going to eat alone because your Husband came home sick :( )
You make stuffed shells for TOMORROW night of course...
and then you stuff enough to feed a small army... I put the cookie sheet in the freezer like this. I'm hoping the little shells will just pop right off like ice cubes when they are frozen... keeping my fingers crossed because that's at least two more dinners and a whole bunch of lunches for Husband... that would be a nice freezer meal :) (wink wink Mama H...:)

3 comments:

Mama H said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I love that you're planning ahead with the freezer meals. It looks like it's just you and me...unless L and Sunshine link up...aaah, well..it was a good thought.

PS...I think I solved the dilemma with Shepard's Pie!!! We can chat offline. :)

TracyMichele said...

Um.. did they pop off? I probably would have sprinkled four on the cookie sheet.. or used wax paper. They look YUMMY. I might just have to whip up some.

Anonymous said...

Like you randomly take pictures of your neighbors house....Santa flag or not...."Oh look theres Julia taking pictures of the house again, better check the blog tonight!!" bahahha!! Crazy lady!=]