Friday, October 3, 2008

Kind and Generous

Mama H comes from a long line of people who would literally give you the shirt off their back in a monsoon rain storm with no umbrella or cover in site. They LOVE to give gifts and other fun things to people. Her Mom, L of L&L (not sure if I've mentioned that's her brother?? :) her Dad (loves to give golf things :) and her "Auntie".... Husband and I are OFTEN recipients of these WONDERFUL treasures and last night there was another one!!! :) The whole H family came over and not only brought me this FANTASTIC subscription they recently signed up for... but also a WARM HOMEMADE APPLE CRISP!!! :) Spontaneous dessert date and I LOVED it.... Keepin' it real....Yep, why dirty another dish when you are the last one to get a piece of apple crisp? :)
SOOOOOO YUMMY! Glory, there was no flax seed, nuts or grains other than the oatmeal and it was TASTY! :) hee hee hee
PQ had a good time playing with his Dad....
And throwing dog toys at Husband... he's so handsome.... (well, both of them really :)

Thanks H Family... yummy apple crisp, tasty talk of freezer meals and good fun with friends!!

3 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

I have to agree with you on the R family's generosity! Sounds like a nice night and there's nothing better than Mama H's apple crisp!!!

Mama H said...

Thanks, guys. :)

Is Apple Crisp MY THING??? *Wink*

Mama H said...

You know the subscription is for YOU, right??? It's being sent to our address because we couldn't have it shipped elsewhere.

So each month when it comes in, I can swing it over to you. I can't guarantee that apple crisp will be there EVERY time though...hahaha...but you never know what else I might have up my sleeve. :)