Friday, October 10, 2008

This past week...

Things I'm glad I accomplished:
  • Visited with Nannie
  • Went on a date with Husband
  • Washed my stove
          1. Vacuumed
          2. Returned things we bought on Monday that didn't work out
          3. Went for blood work
          4. Washed Rebound's dishes which I hate to do more than ironing! Bleck
          5. Set up my CareLink system
          6. Finally had a successful stomach site change (3rd time's the charm right?)
          7. Made dinner, Tues, Wed, Thurs
          8. Picked up my Rx
          9. Went to the diabetes center ~ or I will by the time you all read this (and I hate this WORSE than washing Rebound's dishes AND worse than IRONING!!!)
          10. Made a chicken pot pie for the freezer
          11. Went on a walk with Rebound in the GORGEOUS fall weather
          12. Made twice baked potatoes for dinner and enough to freeze for a couple more meals
          13. Cleaned out and organized the pantry
                • Oh yeah... and worked full time... :)
                  • 4 comments:

                    Deanne said...

                    That's it?

                    Totally kidding!

                    Send some motivation to this side of the pond, will ya?

                    Mama H said...

                    WAHOOO!!! I'm so proud of you...and I LOVE the fact that you've been making 'freezer foods'. :)

                    Mama H said...

                    'lkmnpop'

                    ~that's from PQ (not sure what it means but hey, he wanted to say HI. :)

                    TracyMichele said...

                    Um.. what's that garbage stacked on top of the bread machine!? LOL.