Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Party PARTY!!!! (Part 2)

Tuesday night had us out again for a celebration of sorts. At least that's the way I'm going to view it so I don't get teary-eyed. Dave and Joyce came up to close the camp this past week... they are headed back home until June (ish) I keep pushing for May... :)

Special prize to whomever can tell me with JUST THE INITIALS in your comment, WHERE we ate dinner... remember... JUST the initials or I will delete your post. JJ and J, you can't count! :)

Can you GET too much MUFFIN? Yeah? well... too bad. It's my blog and I'll post a gazillion if I want to. Why do I feel like I've said that before? :)


I'm adopted. Let's just get that right out on the table once and for all. A-DOP-TED!
I love LOVE love this girl and I sure do miss her while she's gone. Thank the good LORD for the internet and prayer. :)


You're right Joyce. He's warming up to you. Think about how warm he'd be if you were here ALL the time :) :) eh... you can't blame a girl for tryin' :) See you in May-une. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The C.S.!!

Country Mouse said...

Anonymous... I need more initials than that... and then I need YOUR initials for you to win the "special prize"!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Um...the S.C.S.....next to my church...by the commons....two seconds from the town hall...and across the street from that nursing home that looks like a farm house!...Oh....and like literally a minute from my house, so close that when you pass it and beep a million times, the thought might pass through your mind to actually STOP AND SAY HI!!! Ya know who this is yet!?!:)

Country Mouse said...

hee hee hee... ok ok GA special prize coming your way :) YUM I love that place!!! :) But I actually have to SEE you in order for you to receive! :) P.S. we were headed to the lake on the way by and to the grocery store on the way back home... you know I can't be out past 9PM or I turn into a pumpkin so we were in a time crunch. :) I do love and miss you so though... let's meet up soon!! :)