Monday, October 6, 2008

Friday night... Party Time!!!

Someone turned SEVEN earlier this week... and we got together on Friday night to celebrate!! :) PHEW ~ Mimi pulled through on the cake... since Miss Skylar pitched a FIT about her own mother baking the cake so that Mimi could just decorate. Oh no. She was having NONE of that. Mimi makes her cakes. Eh... a girl who knows what she wants... can you blame her? (P.S. Mama, I think I talked...I mean... she thought that next year she'd like raspberry roll for her birthday :)It was a dog theme. Surprise, surprise, SURPRISE :)There was some outside play... see Mama H pitching to PQ!?Some football with the "big boys" on front lawn...And fun for all the adults when Husband dug into the cheese poofs. :) OH YES, I am proud of this stud muffin :)Skylar's favorite person less than a year old showed up... but not looking REAL thrilled to be pulled out of his carseat while he was slipped away in dreamland...But he warmed up....:)And then there was fun with goggles... what? (and this is NOW my wallpaper. You know you all want to do it :) and fun with hats... (I have said it before and I'll say it again, this kid CRACKS me up!!!) :)And fun with hats AND SPOONS....Posing with the b-day girl and THRILLED about it...
Can't you tell? :)
Oh wait, there he goes warming up again... or maybe that's just because he's with HIS favorite girl :)
BriBri and the "crazy" Aunt... the girl sure loves her pasta salad :)
Some presents...
Some October baseball... Hey, Betsy, what's the difference between a Fenway Frank and a Yankee Dog again?? :)
And MY highlight of the evening... the curtains. Tell me... WHAT is WRONG with this picture...
Oh yes, there it is. We want all the people OUTside to see the valance... :) Whoopsie L! :) tee hee hee
Happy to you Babe. Hope you had as much fun at your party as we all did!!! :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

LOVE IT!!! So much fun!

Was L&L's curtain real?? I didn't even notice it!!!?? HAHA