Monday, September 8, 2008

The weekend report...

The weekend started a little early... we got a call that Nannie had been taken to the ER via ambulance so JJ picked me up at work and we raced to the local hospital. Raced so fast in fact, we beat the ambulance. Whoopsie. :) Once CJ showed up we started making our own fun in the waiting area....

Once it was decided that Nannie was going to stay for observation, Husband and I took off to relieve the girl staying with Grampa. Doesn't he look thrilled with me... ah well... he ALWAYS looks like this with me....

Typically, Friday night dinner is eaten at MIL's...you've seen the pics...well... this week, my family moved it to my parents house so that I could still enjoy the sloppy joe's made by Mama....my family rocks.
Seriously are they not GORGEOUS!?!?

oh wait... ack. What's that?? (you think it's his sister's finger... I think it's really his MAMA'S!!! ACK!!)



oh right, yep... that's more like her...Saturday took us out running errands.... and Husband canNOT drive by this place without stopping in for bismarks and other tasty treats... who am I to complain? :) He used to come here when he was just a little boy and has such fond memories... bring on the goodies! :)I told Sky I had about a MILLION pics of she and I on my camera... I'm trying to get a million and two...Nannie is staying in the hospital until at least tomorrow. Prayers are definitely appreciated...lots of tough decisions to be made by my parents... :(

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Gorgeous indeed.

I love the pic of D-Dawg picking his nose...or someone picking his nose...hahaha.

Good luck to your family this week. Please keep us posted. :)