Friday, January 30, 2009

Date night...

We went to the movies to see the new Mall C0p movie...clearly we are in need of some serious laughter in this house :) and it didn't disappoint. However, this was the scene when we first arrived at the movie theater... I know it's hard to see but the crane in the front, the no lights on the building, and the scafolding (sp??) everywhere made me a little nervous...But we made it inside :) And splurged on popcorn... and I mean SPLURGED....had I told Husband of the surprise with some notice we would have packed our own... I like his better anyway :) but it was a fun treat!Thanks baby. I love you. and thanks for loving ME all.the.time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it a GREAT movie! So funny! Bri has seen it twice already! We loved it.

der2jeter

Mama H said...

So FUN! I love spontaneous date nights!!!!!!!!

Papa H wants to see this movie as well...but you know how I am with movies (SLEEPY GIRL)...so I might need to call Bri and have Papa H pick her up for a movie date. :)