Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friday, of the Weekend Re-cap

FND @ MIL's this week happened to be at an alternate location... CountryMum had a turkey to cook so she asked to host a FND at her house... as you can see there were extra's than the "norms" and that was a GOOD time... (Hi PQ!!) :) Hi JJ, J and CJ!!! :)
Today was a BIG DAY for PQ...can you tell why? :) Hint: He asked me to "take a pic of my wiggly tooth".... uh buddy.... it's not there anymore... :)
D had to leave early for bball practice but not before I snag a pic of the cousins...
And WHY is it again that we spend all kinds of $$ on toys? :) (PQ is holding a tupperware container) :)
He is def. under the weather so as you can tell he just wants to be all snuggly with me... oh wait, his hand is PUSHING me away and RIGHT after this picture was taken he started squawking? :) Right. That's what happened. :)

Good fun, fantastic family and DEF. a WARM house... :) Love those woodstoves. :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Thanks for taking pics while I was out of town. :)